Animation vs. Minecraft Animation vs. Minecraft

This is just marvelous!

Home Instruction preview Home Instruction preview

As Dave Chappelle would say, "Damn... Those are some big ass titties."

Descent - Level 03 Descent - Level 03

Informative. I need to look back at a couple of tracks and experiment. Good I seen this.

MeetnFuck Robot 2:Selexia MeetnFuck Robot 2:Selexia

I don't normally play Adult content but, man this was worth it. I was not expecting that one!

Squared Squared

I like it but it's not for me. It pisses me off too quickly to be honest. I would not recommend it if people are easily fueled with rage. I don't want to get anywhere close to the original mind of this game. You did great by the way, but this just ain't for me... I can't even play Candy Crush...

Crazy Apple 3 Crazy Apple 3

I've played this before. Same game, different atmosphere. Limbo much? Sorry bro, I don't like this or that game.

Tupo26 responds:

As I mentioned in description I started making this game at September last year.
I bougth Limbo from Steam Beginning of January and I haven't played it before (only seen the trailer).
So Limbo had no influence to end result.

Motions (....demo) Motions (....demo)

I have to get that "Yaaaasss", in there. Great percussion and instrument assertion. I've also noticed your music is a high tier. The progression is substantially surprising to say... Hahaha... I'm sort of jealous. Oh and it doesn't matter if you can upload demos, as long as it's something. Shoot I spent my first NG year uploading nothing but 10 - 30 second loops.

Hills (singing demo) Hills (singing demo)

Yaaaaasssss!

SynthGoddess responds:

XDDDDD

Want Me (demo) Want Me (demo)

Aaaaaaaaaand, I have to sample. Thanks for kicking my artists block off the field!