Motions (....demo) Motions (....demo)

I have to get that "Yaaaasss", in there. Great percussion and instrument assertion. I've also noticed your music is a high tier. The progression is substantially surprising to say... Hahaha... I'm sort of jealous. Oh and it doesn't matter if you can upload demos, as long as it's something. Shoot I spent my first NG year uploading nothing but 10 - 30 second loops.

Hills (singing demo) Hills (singing demo)

Yaaaaasssss!

XDDDDD

Want Me (demo) Want Me (demo)

Aaaaaaaaaand, I have to sample. Thanks for kicking my artists block off the field!

Underwater Regrets (demo) Underwater Regrets (demo)

Well, that was softly spoken through the ever-gleeming ambient music theory.

I live for your feedback, Cannonnnn! <3 Thank you

Refresh Refresh

I'm liking this bro, but it needs a little more variation to pull me in.

Musical Doodle Pt 2 Electric Boogaloo Musical Doodle Pt 2 Electric Boogaloo

This has a solid foundation set; percussion, ambiance and setting. Aside from that, I felt this was repetitive and should have been a simple loop. Again, aside from that, this precise piece has a soft spot in my heart of music and I can't help but listen to it over and over. Have a great day good sir.

Stars: 4.7
Rating: Respect

Midnight Drift Midnight Drift

Im loving this bro! Keep it up!

TeraVex responds:

Thank you~! Great to see you making new stuff again!

waste land blues waste land blues

Now, I like the premise of this track. It just sort of goes off in odd directions of pacing, I mean thats kinda what i do in my music sometimes but where I feel it kicks the bucket is in the composition and synth. Most sounds stock but the kicks are somewhat pleasing to me, though they could lose a bit of the distortion after affect and give it proper ranged distortion. Oh and a quick reminder, never throw a rash kick in the very beginning of a song, build it up and kick it.

ZodiacKnife responds:

Good looks bro thanks for the advice bro. I know I need to work on somethings. But the direction I was going with is to be odd and not even. But the way my life is going its hard to put in work on a track. But I hear you I do need to calm down on the track lol. When I settle in some where I can hold time to perfect my project I will send it to you so you can give me your opinion. Because y'all opinion do mean a lot to me. And thanks again bro.

Frozen Sakura Frozen Sakura

Hmmm... :)

SynthGoddess responds:

You're so great...you're the most amazing ever...

Background (Feat. Miku &amp;amp; VY1) Background (Feat. Miku & VY1)

Beautiful as always! It put a tear in my eye. Reminds me of Inuyasha's ending themes.